The Indonesian Pilots Federation threatens to strike unless Marwoto Komar's conviction is overturned.
Unhappy with Criminal Conviction of a Garuda Pilot, Indonesian Aviators May Ground National Air Fleet if Strike Threat Materializes.
- Bali News (Image)
- Garuda Indonesia Flight 200 crashes and catches fire during a landing in Yogyakarta, Indonesia resulting in 21 confirmed deaths.
- A labour strike in Israel led by union Histadrut shuts down all government offices and transportation.
- At least 19 people are killed as armed group linked to West Papua Liberation Organization attacks construction workers at Trans Papua road project in Nduga Regency, Papua, Indonesia.
- Indonesian divers retrieve the flight data recorder from the ocean near Karawang, Indonesia, where the plane had crashed three days prior.
- The Indonesia's disaster agency confirms the deaths of 1,944 people in the double earthquake and tsunami. 5,000 people are still missing and presumed dead.