- The United Nations Security Council condemns the Union of Forces for Democracy and Development's ongoing incursions from Sudan into Chad.
- The Armed Forces and the Union of Forces for Democracy and Development battle near Goz Beïda, Ouaddaï Region, Chad.
- Sudan accuses Chad of launching two air raids on its territory.
- The White House announces that citizens of North Korea, Venezuela, and Chad will be restricted from travelling to the United States, along with citizens of the six nations previously listed in Executive Order 13780 with the exception of Sudan.
- The Military of Chad enters Cameroon to assist in fighting against Boko Haram insurgents.