Demonstrators demand that Guatemalan President Álvaro Colom resign for allegedly killing Rodrigo Rosenberg.
- A United Nations investigation clears Guatemalan President Álvaro Colom in the murder of lawyer Rodrigo Rosenberg Marzano, and rules that Rosenberg plotted his own murder.
- Demonstrators demand the resignation of Guatemalan President Álvaro Colom.
- Guatemalan President Álvaro Colom is accused of ordering the assassination of lawyer Rodrigo Rosenberg.
- Guatemalan Gustavo Alejos Cambara, once private secretary to former President Álvaro Colom, turns himself in to authorities on charges related to government medicine procurement corruption.
- Guatemala arrests 11 in a public hospital, medicine-buying kickback scheme. Two others remain at large, including Gustavo Alejos Cambara, the former private secretary to ex-President Álvaro Colom. A U.N. commission set up to tackle criminal networks in Guatemala participated in the investigation.