- Sky News
- Demonstrators demand that Guatemalan President Alvaro Colom resign for allegedly killing Rodrigo Rosenberg.
- Guatemalan Gustavo Alejos Cambara, once private secretary to former President Alvaro Colom, turns himself in to authorities on charges related to government medicine procurement corruption.
- Guatemala arrests 11 in a public hospital, medicine-buying kickback scheme. Two others remain at large, including Gustavo Alejos Cambara, the former private secretary to ex-President Alvaro Colom. A U.N. commission set up to tackle criminal networks in Guatemala participated in the investigation.
- A United Nations investigation clears Guatemalan President Alvaro Colom in the murder of lawyer Rodrigo Rosenberg Marzano, and rules that Rosenberg plotted his own murder.
- Guatemalan President Alvaro Colom is accused of ordering the assassination of lawyer Rodrigo Rosenberg.