- The Times
- Lewis Ludlow pleads guilty to financing and planning a terrorist van attack in London, England.
- England announces that the Ministry of Housing will manage Grenfell Tower in London once the investigation into the fire that gutted the building and killed 72 people is complete.
- Thousands, including some from Australia, protest in London, England, against the renewal of the United Kingdom's Trident nuclear deterrent system, the largest anti-nuclear rally since 1983. Leader of the Labour Party Jeremy Corbyn, Scottish National Party leader and First Minister of Scotland Nicola Sturgeon, the Welsh Plaid Cymru Party, and the Green Party participated in the march. A parliamentary vote on renewing Trident is expected this year.
- Australian entertainer Rolf Harris is convicted in London, England, of 12 counts of indecent assault against young girls between 1968 and 1986. The 84-year-old is to be sentenced on Friday 4 July.
- Film director and newspaper columnist Michael Winner dies aged 77 in Kensington, London, England.