Minister for Finance Brian Lenihan has outlined six steps to restore the Irish economy in his supplementary Budget.
- Irish Times
- RTÉ (Image)
- Irish Finance Minister Brian Lenihan, Jnr hands down the hardest budget in the country's history.
- Ireland officially falls back into recession.
- Minister for Finance Brian Lenihan, Jnr applies for an international bailout to deal with the Irish financial crisis.
- Irish Minister for Finance Brian Lenihan delivers the nation's Budget for 2010.
- Ireland exits "one of Europe's worst recessions".