- AFP via Google News
- Police in Chisinau reclaim Moldova's Parliament from protesters of the Communist Party's absolute majority in the country's legislative election.
- Demonstrators in Chisinau protest the Communist Party's absolute majority in Moldova's parliamentary election.
- A recount in Moldova's parliamentary election confirms an "emphatic win" by the Communist Party.
- The Parliament of Moldova announces that the country will hold a Presidential election on October 30. A court in early March ruled in favor of having a direct national election to choose a president rather than a vote in parliament, a concession to protesters who have been demonstrating for months against the political elite. This will be the first time since 2001 that the public will choose their country's president directly.
- Moldova's parliament approves a new government despite ongoing protests calling for snap elections.