In Serbia, the Milosevic-founded Socialist Party is to join the coalition led by the pro-Western Democratic Party which came to power in 2007 elections.
- BBC News
- Serbia mark the tenth anniversary of the overthrow of Slobodan Milosevic. EU and U.S. politicians send their congratulations.
- The trial of Jovica Stanisic and Franko Simatovic, two former Serbian State Security Service officers and allies of Slobodan Milosevic, starts at the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia in The Hague.
- Two Serbian reformist parties; the Democratic Party and the Democratic Party of Serbia, agree to form a coalition government.
- In Serbia, Belgrade court convicts 10 officials from the government of Slobodan Milosevic for an assassination attempt against then-opposition leader Vuk Draskovic. they include special police commander Milorad Ulemek and chief of state security Radomir Markovic
- In Serbia several former soldiers are arrested after the transmission on Serbian TV of video showing them executing six Bosniak men from Srebrenica in July 1995. The video is evidence from the trial of former president Slobodan Milosevic. Hitherto polls have shown that only half the population of Serbia believe that the Srebrenica massacre of 8000 men happened.