A female suicide bomber kills at least 16 people and injures another 40 in Baquba, Iraq.
- The Islamic State ambushes a member of al-Hashd al-Shaabi on Neft Khana road, near Khanqeen, northeast of Baquba, Iraq. The militants execute him.
- ISIL claims responsibility for a bombing in central Iraqi city of Baquba that killed at least 30 people and injured 40 more.
- At least 22 people are killed and more than 60 others injured when a suicide bomber blows himself up in a busy election campaign tent in the Iraqi city of Baquba.
- At least 33 people are killed in Kirkuk, Iraq, when a suicide bomber detonates a truck packed with explosives outside a police headquarters and gunmen disguised as officers tried to storm the compound.
- A suicide bomber kills at least 53 people and injures more than 130 in the Iraqi city of Basra.