- National Team Scores
- A court in Kuwait sentences a Lebanese man and his Syrian wife to death "in absentia" for the murder of their Filipino maid. The case sparked an Interpol manhunt and diplomatic tensions.
- Two buses collide head-on in Kuwait, killing fifteen oil workers from India, Egypt, and Pakistan. Six people are injured.
- Iraq's Oil Ministry brings forward the proposed date for awarding oil exploration contracts for new fields offshore and near the Iranian and Kuwaiti borders to April 15.
- Saudi Arabia, and subsequently the United Arab Emirates and Kuwait, urge all citizens currently in Lebanon to leave the country immediately. Recently, Saudi Arabia declared that a missile attack on its airport from Yemen was "an act of war" by Lebanon.
- Equatorial Guinea, Ivory Coast, Kuwait, Peru and Poland are elected to the United Nations Security Council for a two-year term beginning on January 1, 2018.