A suicide car bomber attacks a NATO convoy in Kandahar, resulting in the death of eight citizens.
- An Afghan suicide bomber attacks a NATO convoy in Kabul killing at least twelve people and injuring 66 others.
- A suicide bomber kills four civilians and a police officer in the Afghan city of Kandahar.
- A suicide bomber targets a NATO convoy in the Afghan capital Kabul killing at least four Afghans, 13 American troops, and members of the International Security Assistance Force.
- A suicide bomber hits a Pakistani security checkpoint at the main border crossing for convoys ferrying NATO supplies into Afghanistan, killing at least 18 border guards.
- Two suicide bombers strike in the police headquarters in Kandahar, Afghanistan killing six officers and wounding several more.