An Argentine train headed for Mar del Plata from Buenos Aires slams into a bus at a rural rail crossing near Dolores, killing 26 people and leaving at least 60 others injured.
- Xinhua News Agency
- Voters in Argentina go to the polls for a presidential runoff between Daniel Scioli of the ruling Justicialist Party and Mauricio Macri of the opposition PRO. Mauricio Macri, the mayor of Buenos Aires, was elected with 53% of the vote.
- A train collision in Buenos Aires, Argentina, results in three deaths and at least 150 injured.
- 2013 Argentina floods: More than 50 people are killed in major floods in Buenos Aires and La Plata, Argentina, due to heavy rain.
- At least 11 people are killed and over 228 injured in a collision between a bus and train in the suburb of Flores in the Argentine capital of Buenos Aires.
- Bolivia takes steps to ensure that Ahmad Vahidi, the Iranian Minister of Defence, leaves the country as soon as possible following a complaint from Argentina who believed that he was responsible for the 1994 bombing of a Jewish Community City in Buenos Aires.