Pakistan's Election Commission announces the completed results of parliamentary election.
- The Supreme Court of Pakistan delays by-elections until it can handle the appeal of disqualified candidate Nawaz Sharif, former Prime Minister and leader of the Pakistan Muslim League (N).
- Nawaz Sharif, former Prime Minister of Pakistan and leader of the Pakistan Muslim League (N), is found ineligible by a court to stand in upcoming by-elections.
- Voters in Pakistan go to the polls in the Pakistani general election, 2008.
- The Election Commission of Pakistan rejects former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif's nomination papers for the upcoming parliamentary election. ([http:--www.dailytimes.com.pk-default.asp?page=2007%5C12%5C04%5Cstory_4-12-2007_pg1_5 "Daily Times"])
- A suicide gunman shoots former Prime Minister of Pakistan Benazir Bhutto, killing her, and then blows himself up killing at least 22 others at an election rally in Rawalpindi, Pakistan.