The death toll from floods and landslides on the Sulawesi island of Indonesia rises to 107.
An official in Indonesia says the death toll from devastating floods and landslides on the country's eastern Sulawesi island has risen to 107, as aid distribution to survivors gains pace.
- AFP via ABC
- Dozens of people are missing in Sulawesi, Indonesia as a result of recent floods and landslides.
- Eight people are killed and 13 missing after flash floods and landslides hit Sulawesi, Indonesia.
- Flash floods and landslides in central Indonesia kill at least 30 people.
- A helicopter crashes in Sulawesi, Indonesia, killing one and injuring nine.
- An unidentified senior Indonesian official says the government is "99 percent" certain Abu Wardah Santoso, leader of ISIL-connected Mujahidin Indonesia Timur, was killed in Monday's clash with security forces on Sulawesi island.