An explosion at an ordnance depot in Aleppo, Syria kills at least 15 people and injures 50 others.
- AP via Jerusalem Post
- Six people are killed in a suspected chlorine gas attack in Aleppo, Syria.
- Between four and 20 people are reported killed by government and Russian airstrikes that hit rebel held areas, five hospitals, and a mobile clinic in Aleppo, says U.S. State Department spokeswoman Elizabeth Trudeau. Syria and Russia deny targeting Aleppo.
- France seeks United States and Russian support for a Security Council resolution to impose a new truce that will allow aid into Aleppo, which has experienced two weeks of heavy Syrian and Russian bombing of rebel-held areas.
- Russian and Syrian government attacks on rebel-held east Aleppo kill two people and injure 13 others. The Syrian American Medical Society reports the city's main trauma hospital closes.
- The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights says that at least 51 people have been killed in the Syrian city of Aleppo.