A car bomb in Baghdad kills at least 25 Iraqis and injures at least 50 more.
A powerful car bomb has rocked central Baghdad, killing at least 25 bystanders, wounding more than 75 and destroying a row of shops in a busy commercial district.
- ABC News Australia
- A series of car bombings around the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, kills at least 38 people.
- A car bomb explodes in the southern Iraqi city of Hilla, killing at least 21 police officers and injuring 65; in northern Iraq and in Baghdad, four people are killed in other attacks.
- A car bomb in Baghdad, Iraq, kills at least 16 people in a cafe with young men watching a football match.
- At least 26 people are killed and 53 other are injured during two car bombings in central Baghdad, Iraq.
- A car bomb kills at least ten people and injures 30 others in Dora, Baghdad, Iraq.