A car bomb in Baghdad kills at least 25 Iraqis and injures at least 50 more.
A powerful car bomb has rocked central Baghdad, killing at least 25 bystanders, wounding more than 75 and destroying a row of shops in a busy commercial district.
- ABC News Australia
- A series of car bombings around the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, kills at least 38 people.
- A car bomb explodes in the southern Iraqi city of Hilla, killing at least 21 police officers and injuring 65; in northern Iraq and in Baghdad, four people are killed in other attacks.
- A car bomb in Baghdad, Iraq, kills at least 16 people in a cafe with young men watching a football match.
- Car bombs injure at least 37 people in the Iraqi cities of Baghdad and Kirkuk.
- At least 26 people are killed and 53 other are injured during two car bombings in central Baghdad, Iraq.
- A car bomb kills at least ten people and injures 30 others in Dora, Baghdad, Iraq.
- A car bomb kills at least 34 people and injures 72 others in Baghdad, Iraq.
- A car bomb kills at least 16 people and injures 35 others in Baghdad, Iraq.
- A car bomb in the Mansour district of Baghdad kills at least 30 Iraqis celebrating their team's victory in an Asian Cup match against South Korea. Another suicide attack in East Baghdad kills another 20.
- Four United States soldiers die in Baghdad in a car bomb attack, while 12 Iraqis die in Baghdad and Iskandariya in the south of Iraq.