Iraq's largest Sunni Arab bloc, The Iraqi Accordance Front, suspends its membership in Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki's coalition government.
- Fox News
- Iraq's embattled Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki says that he will file a legal complaint against President Fuad Masum for opposing Maliki's reappointment.
- The Prime Minister of Iraq Nouri al-Maliki confirms that the Syrian Air Force bombed Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant positions in Iraq earlier in the week.
- 2011-2013 Iraqi protests:Ongoing protests by Sunni Muslims in Iraq against the government of Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki turn deadly, as clashes leave 7 protesters and 2 soldiers dead in Fallujah. More than 60 others are injured, and at least 3 soldiers are kidnapped by unidentified gunmen.
- Massive Sunni-led demonstrations erupt across Iraq demanding the resignation of Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki.
- Iraqi politicians seem to have brokered a deal to end the impasse over who would form the Government with the Iraqi National Movement agreeing to join a government led by Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki.
- United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon visits Iraq to meet with Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki.
- Five Iraqi Shia, Sunni and Kurdish political parties sign a deal forming a new "Moderates Front" supporting Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki
- Nouri al-Maliki, the Prime Minister of Iraq, calls for emergency talks with Iraq's political leaders to try to save his national unity government.
- Iraq's main Sunni Arab political block, the Iraqi Accord Front, agrees to end its boycott of the Iraqi Council of Representatives.
- Iraq Insurgency: Prime Minister Nouri Maliki calls for construction to be halted on the three-mile wall being built by the United States military around the predominantly Sunni district of Adhamiyah, Baghdad. Thousands of Iraqis also protest the wall.