Storms continue in China with floods and landslides with 150 deaths occurring last week in the country due to storms.
Storms are expected to batter large swathes of China again on Monday after floods, landslides and lightning killed more than 150 people last week alone, state media said.
- Deaths in China from floods, lightning and landslides during the summer approach 700.
- More than 100 people die in floods and landslides in China.
- In Japan, tens of thousands are forced to evacuate due to flooding and landslides caused by Tropical Storm Etau. So far, one person is reported as missing.
- 2013 Gyama Mine landslide: A large landslide buries 83 gold miners in China's Tibetan Autonomous Region near Lhasa.
- The death toll in landslides in the province of Yunnan, China rises to 46, according to state media.