Flash floods and landslides in central Indonesia kill at least 30 people.
- News Limited
- The death toll from floods and landslides on the Sulawesi island of Indonesia rises to 107.
- Dozens of people are missing in Sulawesi, Indonesia as a result of recent floods and landslides.
- In Japan, tens of thousands are forced to evacuate due to flooding and landslides caused by Tropical Storm Etau. So far, one person is reported as missing.
- A landslide in the Indonesian island of Sumatra kills at least 4 people with 18 missing.
- Former Typhoon Bopha is again forecast to make landfall in the Philippines this time on the northern island of Luzon as a tropical storm bringing the possibility of more floods and landslides.