Flash floods and landslides in central Indonesia kill at least 30 people.
- News Limited
- The death toll from floods and landslides on the Sulawesi island of Indonesia rises to 107.
- Dozens of people are missing in Sulawesi, Indonesia as a result of recent floods and landslides.
- In Japan, tens of thousands are forced to evacuate due to flooding and landslides caused by Tropical Storm Etau. So far, one person is reported as missing.
- Landslides caused by heavy rain in Java, Indonesia, kill at least 17 people with a hundred still unaccounted for.
- A landslide in the Indonesian island of Sumatra kills at least 4 people with 18 missing.
- Former Typhoon Bopha is again forecast to make landfall in the Philippines this time on the northern island of Luzon as a tropical storm bringing the possibility of more floods and landslides.
- Landslides and flooding caused by Typhoon Vicente kill seven people in northern Vietnam.
- At least six people are dead and another six missing after a landslide at an illegal gold mine in the Bogor district in Indonesia's West Java area.
- Floods and landslides caused by a week of heavy rain in the People's Republic of China have killed at least 57 people and made as many as a million people homeless.
- The death toll from flooding in Indonesia reaches 145 with West Papua most heavily affected.