Israel agrees to remove 178 Palestinian militants from its watch list after they sign a pledge renouncing attacks against it.
- Israel announces sanctions on the owners of fourteen bus companies, and their families, in response to the firms transporting Palestinian protestors to the Gaza-Israel border.
- A further two Palestinian protestors die, bringing the death toll at the Israeli-Gazan border to 34 since March 30.
- A Palestinian man in the occupied West Bank is arrested and questioned for a few hours by Israeli police after Facebook mistranslates his Arabic-language message saying "good morning" into Hebrew for "attack them".
- An Israeli soldier is killed during a car ramming attack near Ofra, in the West Bank. Another Israeli soldier was injured. A Palestinian suspected of committing the attack is taken into custody.
- A British student is stabbed and killed during an attack on a light-rail train in Jerusalem, Israel. Two other passengers are injured. A Palestinian man with a history of mental problems and other issues is taken into custody by Israeli authorities. Israeli Finance Minister Moshe Kahlon linked the attack to terrorism.