At least 86 people are killed and 136 injured in a car bomb and truck bomb attacks in Kirkuk, Iraq.
Iraqi police say two car bombs have exploded in the northern city of Kirkuk, killing at least 85 people.
- Radio Australia
- Car bombs injure at least 37 people in the Iraqi cities of Baghdad and Kirkuk.
- A suicide car bomber kills at least 18 and injuries at least 25, mostly Iraqi Police, in an ambush in the northern Iraqi city of Kirkuk.
- Iraqi forces advance into Kurdish-held territory around the city of Kirkuk. Clashes have been reported in the surrounding cities.
- Islamic State militants attack two gas facilities northwest of Kirkuk in northern Iraq, killing at least five people and wounding six policemen. Three assailants detonated their explosive vests and a fourth was killed in clash with security forces.
- Car-bombings across Iraq kill at least 57 people. The attacks include a rare bombing in the southern Basra province leaving 10 people dead. The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant is suspected of being behind the attacks.