Armed forces from Turkey are reported to have crossed the border into Iraq, chasing Kurdish guerrillas a couple of miles in Iraqi territory. Other reports contradict this.
- Turkey's military confirms it has carried out strikes on Kurdish rebel targets inside Iraq.
- Turkey says six of its soldiers were killed and fifteen wounded in an attack by Kurdish rebels near the Iraqi border. Turkey also says that one rebel was killed during the attack, and that others were being pursued by the military.
- 10 Turkish soldiers are killed during clashes with Kurdish rebels on the border of Turkey and Iraq, in Semdinli township of Hakkari province and in the Gediktepe-Tekeli region.
- An Iraqi court sentences 15 Turkish women to death by hanging after they were found guilty of joining the ISIS group as brides.
- Turkish air strikes kill 18 Kurdish YPG fighters and media officials in northeastern Syria. Also five Peshmerga fighters are killed during a Turkish attack on Sinjar in Iraq. Turkey also claims to have destroyed "terror hubs". Iraq denounces the strike as a violation of its sovereignty.