Archbishop Pius Ncube, head of the Catholic church in Zimbabwe, calls on the British government to invade Zimbabwe and overthrow President Robert Mugabe.
- Times Online
- In Zimbabwe, archbishop Pius Ncube calls for peaceful uprising against the government of Robert Mugabe. Government denounces his criticism.
- Roman Catholic archbishop and critic of Robert Mugabe Pius Ncube resigns as a result of a sex scandal set up by Zimbabwe's intelligence agency.
- 2007 Zimbabwean political crisis: The Roman Catholic Archbishop of Bulawayo Pius Ncube calls for mass protests to force President Robert Mugabe from power.
- Zimbabwe president Robert Mugabe fires prosecutor Johannes Tomana.
- Around ten heads of state attend the 17th Non-aligned Movement summit in Isla Margarita, Venezuela, including Evo Morales of Bolivia, Raul Castro of Cuba, Rafael Correa of Ecuador, Hassan Rouhani of Iran, Mahmoud Abbas of the State of Palestine, Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe, and Venezuela's president Nicolas Maduro.