Archbishop Pius Ncube, head of the Catholic church in Zimbabwe, calls on the British government to invade Zimbabwe and overthrow President Robert Mugabe.
- Times Online
- 2007 Zimbabwean political crisis: The Roman Catholic Archbishop of Bulawayo Pius Ncube calls for mass protests to force President Robert Mugabe from power.
- In Zimbabwe, archbishop Pius Ncube calls for peaceful uprising against the government of Robert Mugabe. Government denounces his criticism.
- Emmerson Mnangagwa is fired as Vice President by Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe. The public and the media widely perceives Mugabe's wife Grace as his likely successor after his death with Mnangagwa having been seen as her rival.
- Zimbabwe accuses American citizen Martha O'Donovan of trying to overthrow the regime of Robert Mugabe.
- Zimbabwe president Robert Mugabe fires prosecutor Johannes Tomana.