At least ten people drown and thousands move to higher ground as a cyclone hits Balochistan, Pakistan.
- A suicide bombing took place near a Pakistan army truck in Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan, leaving 15 people dead including 8 soldiers, while injuring 40 others.
- Pakistani security forces kill five militants during a joint operation in Sibi District of Balochistan.
- China's People's Liberation Army (PLA) will be deployed in Pakistan to protect the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor that connects the Chinese-operated Gwadar Port in Balochistan, Pakistan to China's Xinjiang region. Neighboring India has voiced concern about the planned move.
- Gunmen in Pakistan's Balochistan Province attack two buses killing at least 19 people.
- A 6.8-magnitude earthquake strikes the Pakistani province of Balochistan, four days after a 7.7-magnitude earthquake killed at least 515 people in the same region.
- Officials in Pakistan make a plea to separatist militants in Balochistan province to cease operations so that search and rescue can occur for victims of this week's earthquake.
- Gunmen kill 18 people and injure another two in an attack on a roadside restaurant in the Pakistani town of Turbat in Balochistan province.
- 16 people are killed by gunmen in the Balochistan province of Pakistan in the towns of Aab-e-Ghum and Quetta.
- At least seven people die in a bomb blast in the town of Dera Bugti in the Balochistan province of Pakistan.
- A suicide bomb in a district court in Quetta, the capital of Balochistan, Pakistan kills at least 13 people.