Space Shuttle ''Atlantis'' lands safely at Edwards Air Force Base in California after inclement weather had prevented its programmed landing at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida, ending STS-117.
The US space shuttle Atlantis has touched down in California's Mojave Desert after rain and thick clouds prevented it from returning to its home port in Florida.
- ABC News Australia
- Space Shuttle ''Atlantis'' rolls out to launchpad 39A at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida in preparation for the STS-117 mission to the International Space Station. The rollout is the second for the mission, as ''Atlantis'''s External Tank was damaged during a hailstorm on February 26, leading to the shuttle being rolled back to the Vehicle Assembly Building for repairs.
- Space Shuttle ''Atlantis'' completes its final scheduled mission after landing at Kennedy Space Center, Florida.
- The Space Shuttle ''Atlantis'' lands at Edwards Air Force Base in California, United States, after completing the final servicing mission to the Hubble Space Telescope.
- The Space Shuttle ''Atlantis'' prepares to land at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida, United States.
- NASA postpones the landing of ''Atlantis'' at Kennedy Space Center due to inclement weather, prolonging STS-117 for another day. NASA states that it can extend the mission until June 24 if necessary.
- The United States Air Force's unmanned spacecraft X-37B successfully lands at Kennedy Space Center's Shuttle Landing Facility in Merritt Island, Florida, after spending a record-breaking 718 days in orbit. The landing was responsible for reports of sonic booms across central Florida.
- SpaceX delays the launch of a Falcon 9 rocket from Kennedy Space Center in Florida due to a technical issue. The Falcon 9 will resupply the International Space Station.
- Space Shuttle Atlantis lands at the Kennedy Space Center, concluding its final mission and marking the end of the 30-year Space Shuttle program.
- NASA's Space Shuttle ''Endeavour'' successfully launches from the Kennedy Space Center in the U.S. state of Florida on its final mission.
- The Space Shuttle ''Discovery'' makes its final landing at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida, after 27 years of service.