Lebanon declares victory over Fatah al-Islam, an Al Qaeda-linked group, after a month-long battle at a Palestinian refugee camp.
- Reuters via Daily Times
- 2007 Lebanon conflict: Lebanon's Defense Minister Elias al-Murr claims that at least 222 Fatah al-Islam militants were killed during the struggle.
- Heavy fighting resumes between the Lebanese army and al Qaeda linked militants at the Nahr el-Bared refugee camp.
- Battle of Nahr al-Bared: Fighting breaks out between Fatah al-Islam militants and Lebanese soldiers at the Nahr al-Bared refugee camp in Tripoli, Lebanon.
- Sources confirm that Lebanon has captured Majid bin Mohammad al-Majid, leader of the al-Qaeda-linked group Abdullah Azzam Brigades responsible for the recent bombing of the Iranian embassy in Beirut, Lebanon.
- Lebanon fatally shoots and kills Abd-al-Rahman Awad, the suspected leader of Fatah al-Islam.