Inflation in Zimbabwe reaches 9,000%, the highest in the world.
- Zimbabwe's dollar depreciates and its cholera epidemic has killed more than 3,000 people.
- Zimbabwe allows the use of foreign currencies alongside its dollar.
- Inflation in Zimbabwe rises to about 150,000%. The Zimbabwean dollar is essentially worthless.
- Zimbabwe president Robert Mugabe fires prosecutor Johannes Tomana.
- Since December, flooding in Zimbabwe has killed 246 people and nearly 2,000 more have been left homeless, according to officials.