A fire in a Russian nursing home in Omsk kills at least ten people.
- Seven are killed and three injured in the rough landing of a Mi-8 helicopter in the Omsk region of Siberia, Russia.
- Seven people are killed and 18 are missing after a nursing home burns in Russia's Komi Republic.
- At least 63 people die in a fire in a home for elderly and disabled people in a village in Russia's Krasnodar Krai.
- A fire at the Sindika Trade Center, a construction materials shopping center in the northwestern edge of Moscow, Russia, forces the evacuation of at least 3000 people.
- According to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, Russian airstrikes kill at least 14 civilians, including three children, as they cross the Euphrates river near the ISIL-held city of Mayadin in eastern Syria while fleeing the village of Mahkan.