At least 35 people die in Kabul, Afghanistan as the result of a bombing of a police bus.
- Reuters via ABC News Australia
- A suicide bomber in an ambulance packed with explosives kills at least 102 people and wounds 158 outside a hospital in Kabul, Afghanistan.
- At least four gunmen launch an attack on the Intercontinental Hotel in Kabul, Afghanistan.
- A suicide bombing at a Shi'ite cultural center and news agency in Kabul, Afghanistan, kills 41 people and injures 84 others. ISIL-affiliated Amaq News Agency says this group is responsible.
- A suicide bombing in Afghanistan's capital Kabul kills at least 8 civilians and leaves numerous wounded. The Islamic State claims responsibility.
- A suicide bombing occurs at a checkpoint near the Kabul International Cricket Stadium in Kabul, Afghanistan, killing at least three people and injuring five.