A roadside bomb kills at least seven soldiers in Yala Province, Thailand.
- A motorcycle bomb kills at least three people and wounds 22 others at a market in Thailand's southern Yala Province.
- A wave of small-scale terrorist attacks, including tire burning and the bombing of the electric grid, hits the Thai provinces of Yala, Pattani, Narathiwat, and Songkhla in response to the new Constitution of Thailand.
- Emergency rule in the southern Thai provinces of Pattani, Yala and Narithiwat is extended for another three months.
- A roadside bombing in Thailand's southern Yala Province kills 5 soldiers and injures three others.
- At least eight people are killed after three explosions in Thailand's Yala Province.