A roadside bomb kills at least seven soldiers in Yala Province, Thailand.
- A wave of small-scale terrorist attacks, including tire burning and the bombing of the electric grid, hits the Thai provinces of Yala, Pattani, Narathiwat, and Songkhla in response to the new Constitution of Thailand.
- Emergency rule in the southern Thai provinces of Pattani, Yala and Narithiwat is extended for another three months.
- A roadside bombing in Thailand's southern Yala Province kills 5 soldiers and injures three others.
- At least eight people are killed after three explosions in Thailand's Yala Province.
- Eight soldiers are killed during two roadside bombs in Narathiwat and Yala in Thailand.