Zimbabwean Minister of Lands Didymus Mutasa says the government will remove all remaining white farmers from their farms and divide their land among landless black citizens.
- Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe vows to continue his policy of distributing land from white to black farmers.
- Didymus Mutasa, the Minister of Lands and Security of Zimbabwe, admits in a court in Paris, France, that the Mugabe government stole land from ten citizens of the Netherlands. If the government does not voluntarily compensate the citizens then they have the right to seize property owned by the Zimbabwean government of equal value.
- Zimbabwe president Robert Mugabe fires prosecutor Johannes Tomana.
- Since December, flooding in Zimbabwe has killed 246 people and nearly 2,000 more have been left homeless, according to officials.
- A Zimbabwe high court judge drops charges against Theo Bronkhorst, the professional hunter who led the expedition that resulted in the death of the lion named Cecil, because the prosecutor's filing was not properly constituted, and was "too vague to enable (the defendant) to mount a proper defense."