Israeli forces carry out a raid across parts of the West Bank town of Nablus.
- Two assailants are shot dead by Israeli police after knife-wielding Palestinians attacked Israelis in Jerusalem and in the West Bank. Another four people, including a Palestinian assailant, are injured in incidents at an Israeli checkpoint outside the West Bank city of Nablus and at a tram station in East Jerusalem.
- Three Israeli teenagers were kidnapped by Palestinian militants. The Israel Defense Forces and Shin-Bet deployed large forces through the West Bank in order to find and rescue them. ([http:--www.jpost.com-Defense-Names-of-missing-teenage-yeshiva-students-released-359317 Jerusalem Post])
- A group of 15 Israeli Jewish worshipers entered the Palestinian city of Nablus to pray in the Jewish holy site Joseph's Tomb, without coordinating their visit with the IDF as required by law. After finishing praying, as the Jewish worshipers were leaving Nablus, their cars came under fire from a Palestinian Authority police jeep. Five Israelis were injured in the attack and the nephew of Israeli Culture and Sport Minister Limor Livnat was killed.
- The Israel Defense Forces arrest three wanted Palestinians during an operation in Tulkarm and Nablus in the West Bank.
- An American demonstrator from the International Solidarity Movement is critically wounded by Israel's Defense Forces at the West Bank barrier.