Transport minister says he cannot support deal and will campaign for second referendum
- The Guardian (Image)
- More than 600,000 people gather at Parliament Square in London as protesters from the People's Vote campaign call for a second Brexit referendum deal between the United Kingdom and the European Union.
- The Labour Party plans to reject UK Prime Minister Theresa May's Chequers Agreement and is open to a new Brexit referendum.
- Theresa May confirms her trust in Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson after he called her post-Brexit trade policy with the European Union "crazy".
- Boris Johnson resigns as the United Kingdom's Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs amid disagreements with Prime Minister Theresa May over Brexit negotiations. Johnson is the second member of May's cabinet to resign in two days.
- After talks with Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Theresa May and Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union David Davis in London, E.U. chief negotiator Michel Barnier calls on the United Kingdom to make a choice on what sort of future relationship it wants with the European Union after Brexit.