French police on Tuesday arrested five men and a woman, all from the radical far...
- Reuters (Image)
- French authorities, based on information from the General Directorate for Internal Security, arrest five men and one woman suspected of planning to attack French President Emmanuel Macron. Police report the suspects are connected to the country's radical far right.
- Based upon information from the General Directorate for Internal Security, French authorities arrest five men and one woman suspected of planning an attack on French President Emmanuel Macron. Police report the suspects are radical far right citizens.
- French President Emmanuel Macron accepts the resignation of Minister of the Interior Gerard Collomb.
- A French judge hands preliminary charges to one of French President Emmanuel Macron's top security aides after video surfaced showing him attacking a protester at a May Day demonstration.
- France declares the end of the country's state of emergency which was enforced as a reaction to the November 2015 Paris attacks. The state of emergency gets replaced with a new counterterrorism law signed by President Emmanuel Macron.
- Voters in France return to the polls for a run-off, to elect either Emmanuel Macron or Marine Le Pen as the new President of France.
- France swears in Emmanuel Macron as the 25th President of France.