A pair of buildings collapsed yesterday in Marseille, France, with today four people being found dead while others remain missing.
Bodies of two men and two women found in rubble, with rescuers expecting to find more
- The Guardian (Image)
- Two additional bodies are found in the rubble of the two buildings that collapsed four days ago in Marseille, France, bringing the final death toll to eight.
- Authorities find the bodies of two other men in the two collapsed buildings in Marseille, France, two days ago, bringing the death toll to six.
- A knife-wielding man at Saint Charles train station in Marseille, France, kills two women. Police kill the suspect and are treating the attack as a terrorist incident. ISIL claims responsibility.
- A second person dies from the collapse of a stage being built in Marseille for Madonna's forthcoming tour to France.
- Madonna's concert in Marseille, France is cancelled after her stage collapses, killing one and injuring nine.