Eight children die and three are injured when the wall of a house collapses in the suburban area of Sukkur, Pakistan.
Three families were living together in the home, whose walls had long started to disintegrate, area residents say.
- Dawn News (Image)
- Samaa TV
- Four people are killed and at least 40 wounded in a bomb and gun attack on an Inter-Services Intelligence compound in Sukkur, Pakistan.
- Pakistani Christian woman Asia Bibi, sentenced to death by hanging in 2010 and recently acquitted, is released from prison. Bibi has reportedly boarded a plane; however, its destination was not known. Several countries have offered her asylum.
- Khadim Hussain Rizvi, chief of Pakistani political party Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP), together with his party leaders, is arrested after TLP's refusal to postpone their call for a public rally planned for 25 November at Liaqat Bagh, Rawalpindi. Pakistan's Federal Minister for Information and Broadcasting Fawad Chaudhry clarifies that the action has no connection with the Asia Bibi case.
- Four people are killed in an armed assault on the Chinese consulate in Karachi, Pakistan. Three attackers are also dead. The attack is claimed by the Balochistan Liberation Army.
- An explosion kills at least 35 people and wounds at least 55 at a market in Kalaya, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, northern Pakistan.