Deputy US Trade Representative Dennis Shea will represent the United States at a Group of 20 trade ministers meeting in Mar del Plata, Argentina, on Friday, the USTR office said on Wednesday.
- Reuters (Image)
- Deputy US Trade Representative Dennis Shea will represent the United States at the Group of 20 in Argentina.
- Deputy US Trade Representative Dennis Shea will represent the United States at a Group of 20 trade ministers in Argentina.
- Deputy US Trade Representative Dennis Shea will represent the United States at the Group of 20 trade ministerial meeting in Argentina.
- U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer tells a Senate panel that President Donald Trump has decided to "pause" tariffs on steel and aluminium imports from the European Union, Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and South Korea.
- A United States district court judge orders documents turned over to hedge fund NML Capital with regard to the flow of funds in a February 9 issuance of Argentina dollar denominated sovereign bonds.
- On the 30th anniversary of the Falklands War between the United Kingdom and Argentina, Argentina threatens action against United States and United Kingdom banks, while UK Prime Minister David Cameron calls Argentina's 1982 invasion "a profound wrong".
- Argentina lodges an official complaint against the United States after America's landing of a military plane loaded with undeclared "sensitive material", including guns, drugs and satellite phones, leading the Argentinian government to express concerns that the U.S. was attempting to sneak its cargo into the country.
- Argentina, Brazil and Bolivia express concerns whilst Peru supports a planned accord by Colombian President Alvaro Uribe to allow United States troops to use several bases. Venezuela announces trade measures against Colombia.