- Le Soir
- U.S. President Donald Trump and European leaders agree to halt their trade war over vehicles and say they will open talks on removing trade barriers between the United States and the European Union.
- In a message on Twitter, U.S. President Donald Trump says the U.S. will apply a tax on cars made in the European Union if the E.U. "further" increases tariffs.
- The U.S. Ambassador to Estonia, James D. Melville Jr., announces his resignation from that post because of U.S. President Donald Trump's comments about NATO and the European Union. He was appointed to the post in December 2015.
- U.S. President Donald Trump denounces the right to automatic citizenship given to children born on United States land to illegal immigrants. According to most authorities, birthright citizenship in the United States is protected in the Citizenship Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.
- U.S. President Donald Trump says that the United States will withdraw from the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty, a 1987 nuclear arms treaty with Russia.