The club will reportedly include North Korea, the United States, China, Japan, Russia, Mongolia and South Korea, according to Yonhap News.
- CNBC (Image)
- South Korean President Moon Jae-in plans to create a Northeast Asian railroad community with North Korea, the United States, China, Japan, Russia, and Mongolia.
- South Korean President Moon Jae-in announces plans to create a Northeast Asian railroad community with North Korea, the United States, China, Japan, Russia, and Mongolia.
- Delegates arrive in Beijing for the resumption of six party talks on Wednesday involving North Korea, South Korea, China, Russia, Japan and the United States to discuss the second phase of a deal on North Korean nuclear disarmament.
- China and Russia resist efforts by the United States and Japan to move a motion in the United Nations Security Council to impose sanctions on North Korea over its missile tests.
- North Korea stated that it would dismantle the Punggye-ri Nuclear Test Site between May 23-25 ahead of the Donald Trump-Kim Jong-un summit meeting. Furthermore, North Korea invited journalists from the United States, South Korea, China, Russia, and the United Kingdom to cover the process.
- South Korean president Moon Jae-in states that North Korea is willing to enter talks with the United States in an effort to denuclearize the Korean Peninsula.
- The United Nations Security Council vote on the United States-China draft resolution on North Korea is rescheduled to 10:00 a.m. EST Wednesday. Russia requests more time to review the text.