An Aeromexico Embraer 190 crashes shortly after taking off from Durango International Airport in Durango, Mexico, injuring around 85 people, two critically.
The state governor says there were no deaths among the 97 passengers and four crew on the Embraer 190.
- BBC (Image)
- A Mexican military Bell 412 model helicopter crashes northeast of the town of El Salto in the mountainous state of Durango, seriously injuring one military member aboard and likely killing seven others.
- Eight severed heads are discovered in four locations in the Mexican state of Durango.
- A Bell 412 Mexican military helicopter crashes in Durango state in northern Mexico Saturday, killing all 11 people on board.
- 10 children, youths and young adults between the ages of 8 and 21 are gunned down, presumably by drug traffickers, in the northern Mexican state of Durango.
- A prison riot in the Mexican state of Durango leaves at least 19 people dead and 20 injured.