15 people are killed and over 25,000 are affected after heavy floods hits Nigeria.
FLOODS devastating Nigeria have left at least 15 people dead and over 25 000 people affected.
- All Africa (Image)
- 15 people were killed and over 25,000 were affected when heavy floods hits Nigeria.
- Fifteen people are killed and over 25,000 are affected after heavy floods hits Nigeria.
- 15 people are killed and over 25,000 are affected after heavy floods hits Nigeria.
- Boko Haram militants kill at least 15 people in a village on the outskirts of Maiduguri, in northeast Nigeria.
- A spat in a market in Nigeria's northern Kaduna State results in 55 dead. After the brawl, 22 people were arrested.
- The death toll of an accidental explosion in Aba, Nigeria, rises to 200. Over 2,000 people protest, claiming that the pipeline explosion was caused by NNPC's negligence.
- At least 50 people are killed and 30 others injured when a pipeline catches fire and explodes in southeast Nigeria.
- The death toll of the floods that affected Nigeria this month rise to 200.