A Legionella outbreak in Bresso, Italy, kills three people while 17 others are hospitalized.
- Corriere Della Sera (Image)
- A Legionella outbreak in Bresso, Italy killed three people while 17 others are hospitalized.
- A Legionella outbreak in Bresso, Italy, kills three people while 17 others are hospitalized.
- Three people are killed and many others are injured after heavy floods strike the Italian region of Calabria. A bridge collapses and landslides also occur.
- A bus travelling from Germany to Italy crashes in southern Switzerland, leaving one dead and 14 injured.
- Heavy floods affect France and Italy: in the French city of Sainte Maxime, two people drown after their vehicle is swept away by floodwater. In the Italian city of Cagliari, a woman is found dead inside her car, while another man is missing. A bridge also collapses and roads are damaged.
- A pneumonia outbreak in Brescia and Mantova, Italy, infects at least 150 people. The deaths of two other people are suspected connected to the disease. The cause is a suspected bacterium in the water.
- A Mediterranean hurricane forms, threatening Libya, Italy, Tunisia, and Greece.