The wife of late Nobel Peace Prize winner Liu Xiaobo boarded a flight for Germany, reports say.
- BBC (Image)
- Liu Xia, Liu Xiaobo's widow, is allowed to leave Beijing, China, for Berlin, Germany.
- Liu Xia, widow of Nobel Peace Prize winning human rights activist Liu Xiaobo, is allowed to leave Beijing, China, for Berlin, Germany.
- Prominent Chinese dissident and Nobel Peace Prize winner Liu Xiaobo dies.
- The Nobel Peace Prize winner Liu Xiaobo is in "critical condition," according to Chinese doctors.
- Chinese political activist and Nobel Peace Prize laureate Liu Xiaobo is released from prison on medical parole after being diagnosed with terminal liver cancer.
- Nobel Peace Laureate Liu Xiaobo, who has been incarcerated in China for organizing the pro-democracy manifesto "Charter 08," is suffering from late-stage liver cancer which is worsening. The Chinese hospital treating him and foreign doctors, who examined Liu the weekend, disagree on future treatment. Germany, the United States, UK, and other countries have appealed that Liu be allowed to go to the hospital of his choice.
- Chinese authorities offer no response to requests by jailed dissident and Nobel peace laureate Liu Xiaobo for family visits.