The wife of late Nobel Peace Prize winner Liu Xiaobo boarded a flight for Germany, reports say.
- BBC (Image)
- Prominent Chinese dissident and Nobel Peace Prize winner Liu Xiaobo dies.
- Nobel Peace Laureate Liu Xiaobo, who has been incarcerated in China for organizing the pro-democracy manifesto "Charter 08," is suffering from late-stage liver cancer which is worsening. The Chinese hospital treating him and foreign doctors, who examined Liu the weekend, disagree on future treatment. Germany, the United States, UK, and other countries have appealed that Liu be allowed to go to the hospital of his choice.
- The Nobel Peace Prize winner Liu Xiaobo is in "critical condition," according to Chinese doctors.
- Chinese political activist and Nobel Peace Prize laureate Liu Xiaobo is released from prison on medical parole after being diagnosed with terminal liver cancer.
- A court in Beijing upholds a sentence against Chinese dissident Liu Xiaobo who was sentenced to 11 years imprisonment on charges of subversion.