SEOUL: A halt in joint military drills with the United States may be necessary to expedite talks on North Korea's denuclearisation, South Korea's ...
- Channel NewsAsia (Image)
- South Korean president Moon Jae-in suggests that U.S. president Donald Trump should receive the Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts to help denuclearize the Korean Peninsula.
- South Korea and the United States suspend their Foal Eagle millitary exercises. Furthermore, they also finish parts of the Key Resolve exercises.
- The governments of the United States and South Korea begin their Foal Eagle and Key Resolve military drills.
- South Korea states that North Korea is willing to hold talks with the United States on denuclearization on the Korean Peninsula.
- South Korea and the United States announce that the Foal Eagle and Key Resolve military drills will start on April 1 and last for four weeks.