Saudi-led coalition forces begin an operation to take control of the Yemeni port city of Al Hudaydah, which has been held by the Houthis since 2015.
Rebel-held Hudaydah is the main entry point for aid needed by millions at risk of starvation.
- BBC News (Image)
- Saudi Arabian-led coalition troops seize control of Hodeida International Airport in Al Hudaydah after driving out Houthi forces. Around 280 people have been reportedly killed in the last four days inside the Yemeni port city.
- A Saudi-led coalition airstrike kills Yemen's Supreme Political Council president Saleh Ali al-Sammad. He was considered the most senior Houthi official in Sana'a.
- Saudi aircraft attack Houthi targets in residential areas of Hudaydah and Sa'dah, Yemen, killing at least seven civilians.
- A Saudi-led coalition airstrike on a market in Sahar District in Yemen's northern Saada Governorate, which is under Houthi control, kills at least 26 people, according to medics and local officials.
- A Saudi-led coalition airstrike on a market in Al Hudaydah Governorate, Yemen, kills at least 20 civilians and six Houthi militants.