Hurricane Bud grows into a category three hurricane off the Pacific coast of Mexico.
U.S. National Hurricane Center says Bud had maximum sustained winds of 120 mph Monday morning
- CBS News (Image)
- Hurricane Bud grows into a category four hurricane with winds of 130 mph off of the Pacific Coast of Mexico.
- Hurricane Willa strengthens to a category 4 hurricane off the Pacific Coast of Mexico.
- Hurricane Rosa strengthens to a category 4 hurricane in the Pacific Ocean and is expected to affect parts of the coastlines of southwestern Mexico, the Baja California Peninsula, and Southern California.
- Tropical Storm Rosa forms off the Pacific Coast of Mexico. Although Rosa is expected to strengthen, forecasters say that it will remain offshore.
- The United States, Canada and Mexico sign the United States–Mexico–Canada Agreement in Buenos Aires, replacing the North American Free Trade Agreement.