British retail chain Poundworld, which employs thousands of people, collapses into administration.
- BBC (Image)
- UK retail chain Poundworld, which employs thousands, collapses into administration.
- British retail chain Poundworld, which employs thousands of people, collapses into administration.
- The UK's Financial Reporting Council launches an investigation into financial services provider KPMG over its most recent audit of Convivality, the defunct owner of retail chain Bargain Booze.
- Panasonic announces their intent to move their European headquarters from London to Amsterdam, citing concern over Brexit.
- The UK Home Secretary Sajid Javid announces that medicinal cannabis products are to be legalized by the end of this year, allowing cannabis treatments to be legally prescribed by specialist doctors following several high profile cases.
- U.S. President Donald Trump arrives in the UK for his presidential trip to the country amid widespread protests.
- Gavin Patterson, the chief executive of BT Group, announces that he intends to step down later this year.