The Israel Defense Forces arrest a suspected Hamas member caught tampering with equipment at the Karni Crossing on the Israeli-Gazan border.
As a reason for the demand, the London-based non-governmental human rights organization named the "killing and wounding of civilians demonstrating in Gaza by the Israeli forces."
- Haaretz (Image)
- Haaretz (Image)
- The Jerusalem Post (Image)
- W.A.F.A. (Image)
- Ynetnews (Image)
- The Israeli Defence Forces arrest a suspected Hamas member caught tampering with equipment at the Karni Crossing on the Israeli-Gazan border.
- The Israel Defense Forces arrest a suspected Hamas member caught tampering with equipment at the Karni Crossing on the Israeli-Gazan border.
- The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) open fire on a group of Palestinian men trying to sabotage the Israeli-Gazan border fence, killing three and injuring two others. The IDF also attacks a Hamas outpost near the border, stating that the location was used to launch incendiary kites and other objects in an attempt to burn Israeli fields.
- The Israel Defense Forces engage in a gunfight with Hamas' military wing after an Israeli soldier is killed by a Palestinian sniper; four Hamas members are killed. Israel responds to the incident with strikes on Hamas targets across Gaza.
- Senior Hamas member Yehiyeh Sinwar suggests that tens of thousands of Palestinian protestors may try to cross the border fence between Israel and the Gaza Strip.
- The Israeli Defence Forces releases footage of a man fatally shot yesterday during an apparent attempt to breach the Gazan border fence. Israel says he was carrying an AK-47 and explosive devices including grenades, and accused Hamas of "playing with fire".
- Protests enter a second week, with the death toll from last week's clashes at the Israeli-Gazan border rising to 19. Hamas organisers direct participants to stay well back from the border fence to prevent further violence.