South Korea ceases loudspeaker broadcasts directed at soldiers over the North Korean border ahead of a planned meeting later this week between leaders Moon Jae-in and Kim Jong Un.
- i24 News
- South Korean President Moon Jae-in states that North Korean leader Kim Jong-un wants to meet with U.S. President Donald Trump for a second time.
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-un greets South Korean President Moon Jae-in in Pyongyang for their third summit meeting in 2018, as both countries look to establish peace on the Korean Peninsula.
- North Korea and South Korea open their first liaison office near Kaesong ahead of third third summit meeting between Moon Jae-in and Kim Jong-un in 2018.
- North Korea and South Korea officials begin high-level negotiations, with reports suggesting that Kim Jong-un and Moon Jae-in could be planning for a summit in Pyongyang later this month.
- South Korean President Moon Jae-in meets with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un the second time in recent months at the peace village on the Northern side to discuss the topic of the June 12 summit in Singapore between the U.S. and North Korea, which was cancelled then left with the possibility of happening the day after.